This long and sleek coffee table has an identical and indistinguishable base that matches the PK-31 series by Poul Kjaerholm ...
moreThis long and sleek coffee table has an identical and indistinguishable base that matches the PK-31 series by Poul Kjaerholm for E. Kold Christensen. While we have never seen another example of this coffee table, it is possible that this was a custom order, perhaps to match a PK-31 sofa, loveseat or set of PK-31 chairs. The age of materials and construction would indicate this is not a new production item from Fritz Hansen - rather original early example by E. Kold Christensen.
Whether this was a short lived small batch production piece or a custom order for someone who wanted a matching base coffee table to their PK31 Sofa, one thing is for certain: it is rare and unique, and if you have or plan on getting a PK31 Sofa or Armchair, this would be the perfect coffee table to pair it with, and you would probably be the only person with that exact combination.
For designers and architects, consider this table and a PK-31 sofa for a design magazine cover worthy photo. Would also pair wonderfully with the PK22 Lounge chairs, PK80 daybed, or also designs by Preben Fabricius, Jorgen Kastholm, Jorgen Lund and Ole Larsen. Best suited for a modern home, such as Mid-Century Modern, but can also work in a contemporary home or office. Durable enough for commercial applications such as a hotel lobby, creative office suite, designer showroom or retail boutique.
We have opted not to refinish the top or the base and to keep this in original condition, due to its rarity. While this would be the preference for collectors and the light patina is very desirable as it is light and even throughout, if you prefer a clean "newer" look, contact us for a refinishing quote.
Very good vintage condition, light and even patina throughout metal base. Rosewood top has light wear commensurate with age and use. less
- 74.5ʺW × 25.5ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Good
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Poul Kjaerholm
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.