Sleek and cool, this rare color set of six (6) Guido Faleschini "Tucroma" armchairs by i4 Mariani for The Pace ...
moreSleek and cool, this rare color set of six (6) Guido Faleschini "Tucroma" armchairs by i4 Mariani for The Pace collection is in excellent vintage condition.
The seats and backs retain the original supple Blue-grey leather upholstery which are attached to graceful chrome tubular frames, as well as being bridged together by wide leather straps at the back with hand-tied detail for extra security. Under the seats are the Mariani repeat pattern and label.
This sleek set of dining or side chairs would inject some 1970s Italian modern into any interior and would compliment various locations such as a living room, dining room den, games room, office space, entryway or bedroom. It would also be perfect in a hospitality or corporate location, such as; a boutique hotel lobby, cocktail bar, members club, workspace studio, executive office, or in a luxe clothing emporium.
Measurements: 32" H x 20.5" W x 24" D
Seat height 20"
Excellent vintage condition with light and even patina to the leather, chrome is in excellent clean condition. Ready for immediate use in your residential or commercial project. less
- 20.5ʺW × 24ʺD × 32ʺH
- Guido Faleschini
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.