This pair of 1960s Gigi Radice for Minotti leather wingback chairs are currently the gallery owners favorite pair of armchairs ...
moreThis pair of 1960s Gigi Radice for Minotti leather wingback chairs are currently the gallery owners favorite pair of armchairs in our collection - a simply stunning and incredibly buttery soft eye catcher, these chairs are a must-see to appreciate. The beautiful ocher leather is just incredible.
Sculptural and graceful usage of arches and contours, most greatly exaggerated on the channel tufted backs, wingback headrests, seat rail and scrolled hand holds. The conical legs are black enameled steel encased in brass-plated feet and the original warm ocher colored leather possesses an antiquated patina, giving it a highly desirable subtle and lightly distressed look.
The rough-hewed leather and elegant Silhouette of these two (2) lounge chairs would compliment various locations such as a living room, den, games room, office space or bedroom. Interior design styles they would optimize are; Eclectic, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid-Century or Italian Modern. It would also be great in a hospitality or corporate location, such as a boutique hotel lobby, cocktail bar or lounge, members club, workspace studio, executive office or in a luxe clothing emporium. Would pair beautifully with other Italian Modern and Art Deco such as Ico Parisi, Marco Zanuso and Gio Ponti.
Measurements: 40" H x 33" W x 28" D
Seat height 16.5"
Seat depth 20"
Excellent vintage condition. Frames are sturdy and structurally sound. Some dark stains on one of the arms which gives character to the pair. The leather has a patina built up over time and possesses a very light and soft 'aged' look with gentle wear throughout. This can be very desirable if you're wanting to acquire on-trend lightly distressed look which is widely featured by designers and publications. Please contact us for a full condition report. less
- 33ʺW × 28ʺD × 40ʺH
- Gigi Radice
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.