Known for his eye-catching, modernistic, dynamic designs, Vladimir Kagan's work attracted a stream of notable design projects, along with a ...
moreKnown for his eye-catching, modernistic, dynamic designs, Vladimir Kagan's work attracted a stream of notable design projects, along with a lengthy list of celebrity clientele, including Walt Disney and Marilyn Monroe.
In 1958 Kagan designed "Capricorn", an indoor-outdoor iron collection for W&J Sloan. Aptly named for its nod to the symbol of the Zodiac, this set embodies both comfort and functionality, two principals that drove his creativity.
This rare and highly collectible compilation has been newly refinished and includes four (4) pieces; three (3) matching tripod chairs and one (1) round dining table. The contoured, elegantly shaped chairs are fabricated from enameled wire, forming a structure that is both practical and striking. The table consists of a steel base with the same white powder coated finish and is topped a textured glass surface, ideal for outdoor use.
This set, already a rare design and being a complete set, is highly uncommon to find and desirable for collectors and interior designers.
An additional chair is available for purchase if you wish to use the table with 4 chairs as seen in the last image. While the base was made to stylize with 3 chairs, it can fit 4 chairs without issues.
Chairs: 34.75"H x 18"W x 17.5"D x 19.5" seat height
Table: 29"H x 41"DIA
Fully restored like-new condition. less
- 41ʺW × 41ʺD × 29ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Vladimir Kagan
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 19.5 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.