Exquisitely crafted slim decorative briefcase designed by Don Shoemaker for Señal of Mexico. Taking advantage of the expertise provided ...
moreExquisitely crafted slim decorative briefcase designed by Don Shoemaker for Señal of Mexico. Taking advantage of the expertise provided by Mexican artisans, shoemaker founded Señal which produced utilitarian objects, such as this stunning example.
This briefcase is equally functional as it is extraordinarily beautiful. Featuring Jacaranda casing, handles, and fastenings, which echo the shape and form of Shoemaker's interlocking salt and pepper shakers with the contrast circular inset embellishment. The exterior front and back are constructed an inlaid pattern of exotic wood in various shades which creates a striking visual arrangement. On one side of this exterior, there is a particularly arresting piece of cocobolo wood has been strategically placed in the top center quadrant and makes an unexpected disparity. When opened, there is also another piece of cocobolo found on the inside, which makes for an attractive shift from the rest of the interior.
Consider this for a Fathers Day, Christmas or Birthday gift. Would be the perfect gift for the connoisseur or collector who has it all and only wants the best.
Measurements: 12.5" H x 17" W x 3.25" D.
Excellent, near mint condition. less
- 17ʺW × 3.25ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Don S. Shoemaker
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.