A lovely Louis XV style settee sofa. This French country shabby chic piece could easily be a formal traditional classic ...
moreA lovely Louis XV style settee sofa. This French country shabby chic piece could easily be a formal traditional classic piece as well. Needs to be recovered.
nice pickled finish , early 20c.
Please note: Decaso will provide domestic shipping in the USA. However, we have good international shipping services where the items are professional crated then shipped via airlines. The item is cheapest when you pick it up at the airport or for an additional fee a Currier will drop it off at your home or any destination. Ask for details.
Our shipping price includes professionally crated from California to the East Coast. The crates are heat-treated wood which is stamped and mandatory for importation for international shipments worldwide transportation, or the crate can and maybe be rejected at customs for the wood not being stamped/treated. If you want it blanket wrapped the price to ship will be less. We can also personally deliver items locally within 500 miles and it will be less.
note: Shipping estimate may be less or more. We will refund the difference. We don't make money off the shipping. less
- 81ʺW × 31ʺD × 37ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
spot on frame, needs to be recovered.
we can deliver this in the van for 100.00 200 miles from SD spot on frame, needs to be recovered.
we can deliver this in the van for 100.00 200 miles from SD less
- Louis XV
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
06824 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.