Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This is a great set of c. 1960-1970s carved Venetian-style painted dining chairs. The beautifully carved arms of the host ... moreThis is a great set of c. 1960-1970s carved Venetian-style painted dining chairs. The beautifully carved arms of the host chairs is a sign of quality craftsmanship. The chairs retain their original painted finish and vintage striped velvet upholstery. The chairs have acquired a deep natural patina; all are stable and in overall very good condition. They would benefit from updated upholstery, but are acceptable as found. We will reupholster the chairs in COM for the nominal fee of $500 for all eight chairs. less
- 22ʺW × 19ʺD × 37.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall good to very good condition. All chairs are sturdy and have acquired a deep natural patina. The chairs would ... moreOverall good to very good condition. All chairs are sturdy and have acquired a deep natural patina. The chairs would benefit from updated upholstery. Original or vintage striped velvet shows signs of wear and a couple of minor stains. Upholstery is still serviceable. Measurements are for side chairs. less
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
- Baroque Dining Chairs
- Beech Dining Chairs
- Cream Dining Chairs
- English Traditional Dining Chairs
- Gray Dining Chairs
- Italian Dining Chairs
- Light Gray Dining Chairs
- Los Angeles Dining Chairs
- Louis XV Dining Chairs
- Mediterranean Dining Chairs
- Orange Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Paint Dining Chairs
- Salmon Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
- Velvet Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.