Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
With its romantic flourishes delicate curves, this 19th-century French secretaire illustrates the very best elements of Louis XV era furniture ... moreWith its romantic flourishes delicate curves, this 19th-century French secretaire illustrates the very best elements of Louis XV era furniture. Meticulously crafted, this grand writing cabinet immediately presents itself as a work of art, enveloped by majestic floral marquetry of various fruitwoods framed by masterfully chiseled doré bronze mounts and topped by a fine rouge marble surface. The top portion of the secretaire secures six small drawer compartments and a larger cupboard space, all concealed by a wonderful pair of tambour doors comprised of vertical slatted shutters that "roll" open. The lower portion features further cupboard space and two larger drawers perfect for holding one's most important documents. Between the cabinet spaces are a pull-out, leather-clad writing surface with further storage underneath and on either side. Circa 1860 less
- 27ʺW × 14ʺD × 45.25ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Louis XV
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition antique Excellent condition antique less
- Table Shape
- Bronze Writing Desks
- Bronze Writing Desks
- Brown Writing Desks
- Fruitwood Writing Desks
- Glass Outdoor Tables
- Gold Writing Desks
- Louis XV Writing Desks
- Marble Writing Desks
- Metal Writing Desks
- New Orleans Writing Desks
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Outdoor Tables
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- Stone Writing Desks
- Traditional Writing Desks
- Wood Writing Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.