Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A radiant restored set of eight difficult to find arm dining chairs by McGuire, circa 1970. Stunning expertly crafted rattan ...
moreA radiant restored set of eight difficult to find arm dining chairs by McGuire, circa 1970. Stunning expertly crafted rattan and cane construction with an exquisite Cathedral back detail. Handsome accent bindings in the Maker's iconic trademark rawhide. The rich Tobacco finish has aged to absolute perfection. Majestic and comfortable pieces designed and intended for heavy regular use. The unmistakable look of Old Money. The arm height is 25.5 inches. Excellent Restored Condition. The set has been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered; the finish displays a fabulous depth and luster. All leather accent bindings and cane seat details are intact and complete. Expert custom upholstery in a stunning neutral textured Larsen fabric. The chairs retain the Maker brass tag and the mother of pearl firm emblem. Expert custom upholstery service is available. The price listed is for the set of eight chairs.
- 24ʺW × 23ʺD × 36.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.