Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Set of Eight 19th Century French Walnut Dining Chairs feature timeless styling indicative of the waning years of the Napoleon ...
moreSet of Eight 19th Century French Walnut Dining Chairs feature timeless styling indicative of the waning years of the Napoleon III Period, and represent the essence of fine furniture craftsmanship that most experts agree has yet to be equaled! Arched seatbacks with a crest motif and corbel style shoulders contrast with the tapered and fluted legs below, all the while enhancing the natural beauty of the French walnut. Faux leather upholstery is in very good condition, as well!
Each measures 42H x 19.5W x 19D - Seat 19H less
- 19.5ʺW × 19ʺD × 42ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Antique Condition ~ ready to serve you and your family for several more generations! Fully refurbished and hand-detailed & hand-waxed ... moreExcellent Antique Condition ~ ready to serve you and your family for several more generations! Fully refurbished and hand-detailed & hand-waxed by our expert in-house staff. Located in our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom, NOT our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom. less
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Brown Dining Chairs
- French Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Walnut Dining Chairs
- Leather Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Shabby Chic Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
- Animal Skin Dining Chairs
- Chestnut Dining Chairs
- Chocolate Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in Dallas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.