Belgrade Yugoslavian modern piece by, Zivojin Turinski from a Midwest estate
Modern Ulje painting, Title, "Inicijali"
*note: some crackling in ... moreBelgrade Yugoslavian modern piece by, Zivojin Turinski from a Midwest estate
Modern Ulje painting, Title, "Inicijali"
*note: some crackling in paint
He graduated from painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade in 1960 in the classes of Ljubica Sokić, Nedeljko Gvozdenović and Stojan Ćelić, then completed postgraduate studies. After graduating from the Academy, he first got employed as an assistant and then a professor of painting technology, in 1985 to become a professor of drawing and painting.
Still close to his own, recognizable form, which Zivojin Turinski had definitely created and adopted in 1962, transforming it into a lasting form of "symbolic sign", criticism in his initial work envisioned development towards the enformel. Since a large part of the painting practice Turin has dedicated to the technological aspects of this medium, since he had been the subject for many years before being awarded a painting class, lectured at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade, wrote a book and a tutorial on painting technologies and translated articles about it discipline, it is clear that, from the very beginnings to the center of interest, he precisely places the technological structure and technical inventions of painting as an artistic medium. And precisely between the technological braving and the ability to associate, Turin began to build the work from a puzzled "relief sign" to it, finally, to build it as a recognizable, authoritative structured "symbol" or "integral sign" the circle of Serbian painting of the second half of the last century. In this case, the transition, or purification of the image, took place gradually, although in a short period, and logically, from the youthful search for the new language of the painting that would correspond to its characteristics of philosophy, ideology and spiritual state of time from the beginning of the sixth decade, a more mature understanding of the image as the field of determining and elaborating the achieved plastic sign as a manuscript of a specific and authentic authentic, recognizable state - which was practically practiced until his latest works. This path coincided with the initial, general feeling of the existential humbleness of the artists in a closed society, until the sudden rise of a new phenomenon in the conditions of the changed socialist order as the beginning of controlled economic liberalism, and with it the quiet formation of a consumer society eager to own many goods, among others, art works. As the social environment, and with it the position of the artists, changed, so did the change that affected not only the epoch "after the enformel" (painting of a new symbol, new realism, new figuration, pop art, new tendencies ...) I was the enformer in Serbia at its zenith phase during the second half of the seventh decade.
From google wiki
- 35.8ʺW × 2ʺD × 24ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- some cracking in paint some cracking in paint less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.