PRESENTING a GORGEOUS Medium sized Oil on Canvas, by Japanese Master Impressionist, Hiyashi NoBuo in beautiful original white wood frame. ...
morePRESENTING a GORGEOUS Medium sized Oil on Canvas, by Japanese Master Impressionist, Hiyashi NoBuo in beautiful original white wood frame.
Beautiful landscape scene of a Japanese man, in traditional kimono clothing, standing on his elevated deck, with mountain and forests in the background. Lantern to the forefront. Cherry Blossom tree in full bloom just to the right off the deck.
In our opinion, this is exceptionally painted….outstanding QUALITY!
Signed ‘NoBuo’ on the bottom left.
EXCEPTIONALLY RARE PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE portrait by a listed Artist!!
Little is known about Hyashi NoBuo. We know he was born in 1925 and is regarded as a visual artist. We have a number of his works in our Collection and in our opinion he was an 'impressionist' style painter. Most of his works that have come on to the market (very few have been sold) involve everyday scenes of Japanese life and culture, all painted in the impressionist style. Even fewer landscape have ever appeared on the market by him. He has been exhibited on numerous occasions in high end Galleries in Tokyo and is a very highly regarded Japanese Artist.
The rarity of his works and infrequency upon which they appear on the market indicates to us that his works are highly treasured by those that possess one.
We definitely feel that NoBuo is an under-appreciated Artist as the quality of his works are outstanding. We feel that once, more of his works appear for sale that his value with exponentially increase.
This is your chance to invest in his works while the market still undervalues him!! less
- 19.5ʺW × 2ʺD × 23ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Mint Mint less
- Place of Origin
- Art Subject
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.