Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A dynamically hand-sculpted, wall-mounted sculpture cabinet, the Paul Evans Disc Bar, is arguably one of Evans’ most iconic designs. The ...
moreA dynamically hand-sculpted, wall-mounted sculpture cabinet, the Paul Evans Disc Bar, is arguably one of Evans’ most iconic designs. The sculpted bronze bar is finished in an atomized aluminum with a dark patina creating a dynamic look with silver highlights. This Sculpted Bronze technique, developed by the Evans Studio, was the basis for Evan’s Directional series of the same name. This incredibly rare atomized aluminum finish would become the genesis for Evan’s popular but short lived Argente Series. Dorsey Reading (Evans’ right hand man) estimates that for every ten of the bronze finish examples, only one of the Argente was made. This cabinet remained in the collection of its original owner and is in exceptional condition with beautiful, subtle highlights throughout.
Closed, the piece is a sensational tondo relief. Opened, the two doors reveal a wall-mounted case bar with a sculpted aluminum cabinet and drawer. Signed PE ’75
Dimensions: 72h x 72w x 16d inches less
- 72ʺW × 16ʺD × 72ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition Excellent condition less
- Paul Evans
- Paul Evans
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Bar Carts and Dry Bars in New York
- Gold Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Silver Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Industrial Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Aluminum Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Bronze Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.