An outstanding set of sixteen mid-century modern dining chairs designed by Edward Wormley for Dunbar Furniture. The set includes one ...
moreAn outstanding set of sixteen mid-century modern dining chairs designed by Edward Wormley for Dunbar Furniture. The set includes one armchair and fifteen side chairs. The chairs feature solid walnut frames and slightly curved backrests for comfort. Hard to find such a large grouping at once. An excellent set for a large conference or dining table or in any modern environment.
The side chairs measure 20"W x 23"D x 33.25"H. The armchair measures 23.5"W x 23"D x 33.25"H. Seat height on all chairs is 18".
Willing to split the set if desired. Offered separately are the matching extension dining table and woven front sideboard. Please inquire. less
- 20ʺW × 23ʺD × 33.25ʺH
- Dunbar Furniture
- Edward Wormley
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The frames are in good vintage condition, with minor wear. The chairs are ready for reupholstery, as the current upholstery ... moreThe frames are in good vintage condition, with minor wear. The chairs are ready for reupholstery, as the current upholstery has some wear and stains and does not match on all chairs. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Asian Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Chinoiserie Dining Chairs
- Contemporary Dining Chairs
- Danish Modern Dining Chairs
- Dunbar Furniture Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Minimalist Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- South Bend Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
- Walnut Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.