Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Miguel Castro Lenero -The Thinker -Abstract - Oil painting
oil painting on canvas -Signed
frame size 34 x 48" ... moreMiguel Castro Lenero -The Thinker -Abstract - Oil painting
oil painting on canvas -Signed
frame size 34 x 48"
canvas size 30 x 44"
Miguel Castro Lenero is active/lives in Mexico. Miguel Castro Lenero is known for painting.Born: 1956 - Mexico CityMiguel Castro Leñero studied at La Esmeralda, which he left two years after entering to enter the engraving workshop of the Center for Research and Graphic Experimentation. His first solo exhibition was held at the Carrillo Gil Museum of Art in 1982 and four years later the Museum of Modern Art organized the solo exhibition "Split Landscape". At this time, he was awarded the prize for the acquisition of the First Rufino Tamayo Painting Biennial in Oaxaca and the first prize for acquisition at the II Encuentro de Arte Joven in Aguascalientes. Currently, Miguel Castro Leñero is one of the leading exponents of Mexican contemporary art. His work has been exhibited in prominent Mexican galleries and museums, and is found in important private collections in Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, the United States, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Poland, France, England, Italy, Switzerland and South Korea. less
- 34ʺW × 2ʺD × 48ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.