Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Representing the essence of the style, this 19th Century French Louis Philippe Mahogany Marble Top Console features tailored lines including ... moreRepresenting the essence of the style, this 19th Century French Louis Philippe Mahogany Marble Top Console features tailored lines including scrolled front legs and a full-width concealed drawer. A contoured display shelf appears below, and the original gray-veined marble tops it all off, but there is a subtle feature that one must closely observe to detect ~ it was made from exotic flame mahogany, making it a superb choice for the discriminating decorator! Circa 1850s. Measures 36.5H x 33.5W x 18D. less
- 33.5ʺW × 18ʺD × 36.5ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Louis Philippe
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Table Shape
- Baton Rouge Console Tables
- Black Console Tables
- Brown Console Tables
- French Console Tables
- Glass Outdoor Tables
- Louis Philippe Console Tables
- Mahogany Console Tables
- Marble Console Tables
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Outdoor Tables
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- Shabby Chic Console Tables
- Stone Console Tables
- Wood Console Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.