Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This exquisite pair of lamps were handblown in Murano, Italy- the islands off the coast of Venice that have been ... moreThis exquisite pair of lamps were handblown in Murano, Italy- the islands off the coast of Venice that have been renowned for producing some of the world's finest quality of glass for centuries. The lamps feature a heart of stunning pale sapphire glass enshrouded in a body of translucent glass, and topped with a clear glass ball finial and nickel fittings. These overlapping layers collectively form an oblong tear drop shape, which is both sculptural and timeless. These modernist lamps represent a winning example of organic simplicity elevated through color, form and impeccable craftsmanship. While they are perfectly utilitarian table lamps, they are also works of art in their own right that would be a winning addition atop any console or table, and suit any style of interior from classic Mid-Century Modern to contemporary. They have been newly rewired to American standards and are in excellent condition. They come fitted with custom lamp shades, Italy, 20th century. Dimensions: Lamps: 31.5'' H x 5'' D x 6'' W. Custom shade: 17.5'' diameter. less
- 17.5ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 31.5ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
- Place of Origin
- Murano Glass
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.