This elegant Machine Age Art Deco Perfume set was realized in France- where the finest silversmiths resided during this period- ... moreThis elegant Machine Age Art Deco Perfume set was realized in France- where the finest silversmiths resided during this period- circa 1930. It features three octagonal vessels of varying sizes with triangular forms etched in relief; cylindrical glass stoppers with channeled tops and frosted glass bodies; sterling silver necks; as well as cylindrical tops with protruding rimmed bottoms and angular beveled necks with circular tops. Each top is inscribed with the monogram "SW." With their stunning geometric detailing- imbuing them with a subtle sculptural presence- and impeccable artisanal construction, this perfume set would make a lovely gift for anyone with a penchant for beautiful objects. It would also be an excellent acquisition for any collectors of Art Deco glass and/or sterling silver of the period. Excellent vintage condition. France, circa 1930. Dimensions: Large 6" height x 3.25" diameter. Medium 5.25" height x 2.8" diameter. Small 4.25" height x 2.25" diameter. less
- 3.25ʺW × 3.25ʺD × 6ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Art Deco
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.