Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Stunning pair of Charles Pfizer Lounge Chairs for Knoll. The pieces are from the iconic renovation of the 655 Madison ...
moreStunning pair of Charles Pfizer Lounge Chairs for Knoll. The pieces are from the iconic renovation of the 655 Madison Knoll location- redesigned by Venturi, Rauch, and Scott Brown in 1980. Pieces are tagged.
The drama of the Madison Avenue showroom breathed new life into the Knoll brand, placing it at the center of contemporary debates in architecture and design.
Pieces have been meticulously reupholstered in a pink cotton velvet. less
- 33ʺW × 33ʺD × 26ʺH
- Art Deco
- Danish Modern
- Scandinavian Modern
- Space Age
- Swedish Modern
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Pieces have been reupholstered and are in like-new condition. Pieces have been reupholstered and are in like-new condition. less
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
- Art Deco Club Chairs
- Danish Modern Club Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Brown Club Chairs
- Textile Club Chairs
- Modern Club Chairs
- Scandinavian Modern Club Chairs
- Knoll Club Chairs
- Scandinavian Club Chairs
- Swedish Club Chairs
- Dallas Club Chairs
- Americana Club Chairs
- Contemporary Club Chairs
- Cotton Club Chairs
- Minimalism Club Chairs
- Pink Club Chairs
- Space Age Club Chairs
- Velvet Club Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.