This product is no longer available.
An original abstract watercolor painting of woman with green hair by Raymond Debieve (1931-2011). Signed & dated, 1967. Newly framed ...
moreAn original abstract watercolor painting of woman with green hair by Raymond Debieve (1931-2011). Signed & dated, 1967. Newly framed and matted in an antique silver giltwood frame.
About the artist:
Raymond Debieve (1931-2011)
Raymond and his twin brother Michel Debieve were born in 1931 in Maubeuge, France. The twin brothers lived in a house with a garden, both becoming fervent drawers at a young age.
Throughout his life, Raymond observed the world around him with a perceptive, humorous, and poetic eye. This outlook is most reflected in his landscapes; the mining villages, the slag heaps, the farms and harvests as well as the inhabitants of Provence, where he spent much of his life. His strokes confer vitality to faces, his colors bring men and women to life.
Following his service in the French military, Raymond and Michel begin working with glassmaker Paul Ducatez, decorating Georges Carpentier’s bar in Paris in 1953. Raymond then goes on to present his first exhibition at the Mai gallery as well as the Siecle gallery in Paris, 1955. The pair go on to create hundreds of works of art throughout their careers, exhibiting in numerous galleries throughout the French region as well being featured in various international publications until his death in 2011 less
- 13ʺW × 1ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Newly framed in antique silver giltwood frame. Newly framed in antique silver giltwood frame. less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.