A quite lovely Lucite lamp designed by Felice Antonio Botta made in Florence Italy. It has been completely re-wired and ...
moreA quite lovely Lucite lamp designed by Felice Antonio Botta made in Florence Italy. It has been completely re-wired and the top pieces have been re-chromed to match. The lamp has been taken apart to be cleaned, but is still some spots in between the Lucite plates. It still bears the original tag. The fittings are of the highest quality and the top finial swivels 360 degrees for adjustments. There are some surface scrathes even hough we polished it up, see the detailed pictures.
Please take a moment to have a look at our art in the fine art section where we sell under the name Koren Gallery. less
- 11ʺW × 6ʺD × 23.75ʺL
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
Good. Has been taken apart and completely re-wired, but there are still ... moreWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
Good. Has been taken apart and completely re-wired, but there are still dust inside and some scratches to the lucite, the worst of it is pictured.. less
- Felice Antonio Botta
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.