Moroccan round mosaic tile table delicately handcrafted by expert artisans in Fez, Morocco, using reclaimed old glazed tiles inlaid in ...
moreMoroccan round mosaic tile table delicately handcrafted by expert artisans in Fez, Morocco, using reclaimed old glazed tiles inlaid in concrete with traditional Islamic Moorish geometrical design in white, blue, red, green colors.
Moroccan mosaic tables evoke the charm of another world, made by hand with very simple tools each reflects the spirit of the maker.
Great Moroccan mosaic tile table, delicately handcrafted in Fez with traditional Islamic Moorish geometric design in white, yellow, blue, red, green colors.
The tile table sit on an iron hand-forged base in black color.
Great to use indoor or outdoor as a dining table or kitchen table.
This patio, garden table will last a life time, tiles are inlaid into concrete.
Comes in two pieces, the top is not attached to the base.
Size is 39" D x 30" H. less
- 39ʺW × 39ʺD × 30ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Excellent. hancrafted. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Black Patio & Garden Furniture
- Blue Patio & Garden Furniture
- Ceramic Patio & Garden Furniture
- Concrete Patio & Garden Furniture
- Green Patio & Garden Furniture
- Iron Patio & Garden Furniture
- Islamic Patio & Garden Furniture
- Los Angeles Patio & Garden Furniture
- Metal Patio & Garden Furniture
- Moorish Patio & Garden Furniture
- Moroccan Patio & Garden Furniture
- Mosaic Patio & Garden Furniture
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Red Patio & Garden Furniture
- Sculpture Materials Patio & Garden Furniture
- Traditional Patio & Garden Furniture
- White Patio & Garden Furniture
- Yellow Patio & Garden Furniture
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.