Moroccan Jewish Judaica brass khamsa. (Hand of Fatima) This beautiful piece of folk brass art originates from Morocco, North Africa. ...
moreMoroccan Jewish Judaica brass khamsa. (Hand of Fatima) This beautiful piece of folk brass art originates from Morocco, North Africa. The Judaica khamsa is a rare version - with only one finger spread out - rather than two as it is with the most ones of this popular Jewish and Muslim symbol. In the center of the hand it shows a star of Salomon and the top between fingers are the traditional Moorish arched designs. It is magnificently chased and engraved with geometrical and crosses patterns and designs. There is a loop on the top and bottom. Measurements: 7" tall by 4.25". Condition: Very good condition with a beautiful patina. The hamsa hand (or khamsa in Arabic) or hamesh hand (Hebrew) is an old amulet for magical protection from the envious or evil eye, used in both Jewish and Islamic populations.
Great brass decorative Islamic art object. less
- 4.25ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 7ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.