Large Indo Persian brass table lamp, finely embossed with Moroccan repousse floral designs, sits on a black ebonized lacquered base ...
moreLarge Indo Persian brass table lamp, finely embossed with Moroccan repousse floral designs, sits on a black ebonized lacquered base.
Elegant intricate Mid-Century Indo-Persian hand-etched brass lidded urn mounted as a table lamp.
The brass harp has an adjustable base and includes a finial and no shade.
Onion shape with a long neck, amazing moorish designs, elegant form, nice patina.
Base of the lamp is 9" diameter, widest part is 19" brass part is 27" high.
Great brass decorative Islamic art object. less
- 15ʺW × 15ʺD × 43ʺL
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use.
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Anglo-Indian Table Lamps
- Black Table Lamps
- Boho Chic Table Lamps
- Brass Table Lamps
- Brass Table Lamps
- Etching Table Lamps
- Gold Table Lamps
- Islamic Table Lamps
- Lacquer Table Lamps
- Los Angeles Table Lamps
- Metal Table Lamps
- Moorish Table Lamps
- Moroccan Table Lamps
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paint Table Lamps
- Persian Table Lamps
- Printmaking Materials Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.