Large Kieninger & Obergfell modernist table world timer zone clock, 1960s
Unique brass round world clock by Kundo Automatic made ... moreLarge Kieninger & Obergfell modernist table world timer zone clock, 1960s
Unique brass round world clock by Kundo Automatic made in West Germany, circa 1960s.
Wonderful round clock with large 9" face in white with gold world map design and world time zones, crystal glass, the heavy case and base are of solid brass.
The centre of the clock is the north pole. The world map is divided in to time zones starting at Greenwich time the time zone indicate plus or minus so you can see what time it is in other parts of the world. It also has a black and white rotating dial that indicates where it is dark and where it is daylight 24 hour dial.
This breath taking clock is stamped underneath: "Kieninger & Obergfell" Made in West Germany.
Quartz Kundo battery operated, works great.
Measures: Base is 6" x 3", height is 10", diameter is 9". less
- 9.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 10ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
Good. Great working condition,
The brass case has some small spots on ... moreWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
Good. Great working condition,
The brass case has some small spots on the front top, see pictures. The movement is in full working order.. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.