Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A reclining lounge chair by Carlo Hauners brother Ernesto Hauner. The chair is standing on thin metal legs and with ...
moreA reclining lounge chair by Carlo Hauners brother Ernesto Hauner. The chair is standing on thin metal legs and with wooden armrests. The upholstery has been removed, exposing the plywood frame and the wonderful and original rubber tire straps.
The chair can be placed in two different positions. The measurements stated are of the chair in the more upright position. When reclined, the foot rest extends and the chair is 130 cm deep and 75.5 cm high.
Italian designer Carlo Hauner (1927-1996) moved to Brazil after WWII, where he started the Forma company with Martin Eisler (1913-1977). His younger brother Ernesto started his career as an apprentice with the Studio, a company created in 1948 by Giancarlo Palanti, Lina Bo Bardi and Pietro Maria Bardi.After this experience, he joined Móveis Artesanal, a furniture design studio and art shop founded by his brother Carlo in 1950. In the late 1950s Ernesto his started his own company. In 1960, John de Souza joined him and they changed the name to Mobilinea in 1962, where Ernesto was responsible for the design of all the pieces.
- 24ʺW × 39.4ʺD × 35.8ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- The chair needs to be upholstered. The chair needs to be upholstered. less
- Carlo Hauner
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 14.6 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.