Price is for a pair. We have a very rare suite of four Borge Mogensen’s iconic Spanish Chairs for ...
morePrice is for a pair. We have a very rare suite of four Borge Mogensen’s iconic Spanish Chairs for Fredericia Stolefabrik. This epic grouping was acquired from the original owner, who purchased them after seeing the design on exhibit at the Expo 67, Montreal in 1967.
Each chair has been lovingly cared for, and is distinguished by it’s own age-appropriate characteristics. Their personalities excel the group beyond the sum of it’s parts.
Gorgeously aged oak frames boast a stunning patina and finish. Contrasting hand-stitching compliment the original saddle leather which is substantial, with the right patina. Brass buckle details hold the thick leather slings in place, and the wide oak arms cleverly double as a side table. Handsome and highly functional details, yields a staunch and steadfast darling of design history hardly seen together like this.
32.25" wide x 22" deep x 26.75" high, seat height 13.5” less
- 32.25ʺW × 22ʺD × 26.75ʺH
- Børge Mogensen
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage conditions. Excellent vintage conditions. less
- Seat Height
- 13.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.