Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Every once in a great moon, if you are really lucky in this business, you get to discover a 300-year-old ... moreEvery once in a great moon, if you are really lucky in this business, you get to discover a 300-year-old dining table, that no one has messed about with. This particular antique French trestle dining table, was probably made in the late 1600s (as the expert in France suggested), or very early 1700s and the oak top measures a monstrous 3.75” in thickness. There are some areas of our antique French dining table that will measure an eighth of an inch less, which is normal for the period. For some of us old diehards, this is “The Look” and no matter how hard we try to replicate the finish, it’s impossible. Our old plank finishers can apply a protective matte clear-coat, if you like, but we first thought that it was more prudent to leave the antique French dining table in an “as found” condition. One of our old friends used to say; “this is about as good as it gets” and in this case, it fits the mold to a tee. less
- 98ʺW × 33ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- 17th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
Distressed. Original finish and structurally sound.. Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
Distressed. Original finish and structurally sound.. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.