French Louis xvi style buffet. King Louis xvi was born in august of 1754 and died in January 1793. Louis ... moreFrench Louis xvi style buffet. King Louis xvi was born in august of 1754 and died in January 1793. Louis xvi had little interest in the arts, however, Marie-Antoinette Louis XVI’s wife and her brothers-in-law, Comte de Provence were deeply interested in the arts and ordered massive amounts of furniture, done in a neoclassical style. This Louis XVI style French buffet, has been restored in an old-world ebonized finish, that was properly applied with layer upon layer of dark stains. This process, allows for the grain of the mahogany to show through and not have that painted black lacquer look. Completely restored, while still retaining its original white marble top. less
- 83.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 40.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
Good. Completely restore from the inside out. . Wear consistent with age and use.
Good. Completely restore from the inside out. . less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Black Credenzas & Sideboards
- Chicago Credenzas & Sideboards
- French Credenzas & Sideboards
- Louis XVI Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mahogany Credenzas & Sideboards
- Marble Credenzas & Sideboards
- Neoclassical Credenzas & Sideboards
- Paint Credenzas & Sideboards
- Shabby Chic Credenzas & Sideboards
- Stone Credenzas & Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas & Sideboards
- White Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.