Shown in our listing here, is a set of six French Louis XVI handmade dining chair, but we also have ...
moreShown in our listing here, is a set of six French Louis XVI handmade dining chair, but we also have sets available in any quantity.
We had been looking for a proper size and most importantly, “comfortable” Louis XVI side chair forever. Finally, we came upon a beautiful suite of Louis XVI dining chairs from the late 1800’s, in the style of Jacob sitting in the Chateau de I’ Oise. The seat was wider and a smidge deeper and the back relaxed a few degrees which made for the absolute perfect French Louis XVI dining chair. The chairs just sat so right, that we immediately decided to manufacture them and not by some automated machine in Asia, but in France, the old fashion way, by hand-carving. Notice the radius carved corners of the seats and if you look carefully, you will see that they are each slightly different and all the edges have clear sharp carving marks, which is not achievable using a computer driven machine. All the connections are either mortise and tenon or pegged. We will offer the chairs in raw knock-down wood frames, to finished product. Lastly, should you have difficulty in finding the perfect color leather, no problem, just send in a color sample and we do not care if it is a tube of lipstick, we will match it, just like Porsche has done for their clients for decades. Seat height is 19.25" The armchair version will be available this fall less
- 19.25ʺW × 21.75ʺD × 36ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Brand new hand-made chairs in a custom dyed leather by Old Plank. Excellent. Brand new hand-made chairs in a custom dyed leather by Old Plank. less
- Seat Height
- 20.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.