Petite French Louis XVI style buffet, that our Old Plank work shop, completely went through and stripped off the tired ... morePetite French Louis XVI style buffet, that our Old Plank work shop, completely went through and stripped off the tired clear-coat and applied an old fashion ebonized finish. The restoration of this small French Louis XVI style buffet, was completed without the use of any chemical strippers. This small size French buffet is the most difficult to locate and, in this case, the drawer bottom of the French buffet is made from thick white oak and not some flimsy piece of plywood like most other small buffets would be. The marble top is original to the small French buffet and although it has never been broken or repaired in anyway, it does appear to be a bit dirty. less
- 43.25ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
Good. Completely restored. Marble has some dirty areas, but has a nice patina.. Wear consistent with age and use.
Good. Completely restored. Marble has some dirty areas, but has a nice patina.. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mahogany Credenzas and Sideboards
- French Credenzas and Sideboards
- Shabby Chic Credenzas and Sideboards
- Stone Credenzas and Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- Black Credenzas and Sideboards
- Oak Credenzas and Sideboards
- Louis XVI Credenzas and Sideboards
- Marble Credenzas and Sideboards
- Chicago Credenzas and Sideboards
- Ebony Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.