STUNNING ‘Pietra Dura” style marble table with incorporated chess board on BEAUTIFUL and UNUSUAL tripod table stand.
Indian or South ... moreSTUNNING ‘Pietra Dura” style marble table with incorporated chess board on BEAUTIFUL and UNUSUAL tripod table stand.
Indian or South East Asian…..but most likely Indian.
The board is hexagonal in shape and measures 18′ x 18’.
The center of the chess board is made of alternating green and black marble squares.
The edges are BEAUTIFULLY inlaid with various polished stones and marbles in floral motifs.
Classic ‘pietra dura’ style !!
Probably made in the early-20th Century……circa 1930.
The stand is very unusual. It has 3 legs that end in hairy goats feet.
A carved circular base plate and 3 turned support columns with inlaid banding and swirl decoration on the circular base plate.
It is reminiscent of furniture made in Goa, Ceylon (now Sri Lanka). less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 31ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Sri Lanka
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- One minor professional repair to top, not noticeable. Very top heavy with marble top, but structurally sound. Reflected in price. One minor professional repair to top, not noticeable. Very top heavy with marble top, but structurally sound. Reflected in price. less
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
- Anglo-Indian Card & Game Tables
- Asian Card & Game Tables
- Black Card & Game Tables
- Black Marble Card & Game Tables
- Blue Card & Game Tables
- Boho Chic Card & Game Tables
- Brown Card & Game Tables
- Ebony Card & Game Tables
- Green Card & Game Tables
- Orange Card & Game Tables
- Red Card & Game Tables
- Stone Card & Game Tables
- Tan Card & Game Tables
- Traditional Card & Game Tables
- White Card & Game Tables
- Wood Card & Game Tables
- Yellow Card & Game Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.