PRESENTING a VERY UNUSUAL and RARE Chinese Pottery Set.
Early 20th Century….circa 1920.
These pieces are in the style ... morePRESENTING a VERY UNUSUAL and RARE Chinese Pottery Set.
Early 20th Century….circa 1920.
These pieces are in the style of ‘Famile Rose’ from Canton, with gilded foo dogs and raised and painted enameling…..BUT…..they are unlike ANYTHING I have ever seen from China.
The Floor Vase and the Lidded Urns each have hand-painted and enameled Fox Hunting Scenes…..with Fox Hunstmen, their horses and hounds……….galloping through a pastoral scene.
In my opinion, these were made in China….probably Canton………..for export. They were probably decorated in China specifically for the European and/or American Markets where fox hunting was and is popular.
The Fox Huntsmen do not appear to me to be in traditional British Hunting attire………especially the hats. This leads me to believe that they were made for the American Market. Also, the hounds are not basset hounds (used in the UK)….they are spotted hounds more like pointers or dalmations.
IF YOU LOVE YOUR HUNTING MEMORABILLIA ....THEN THESE ARE A 'MUST HAVE'!
IF YOU LOVE CHINESE POTTERY ..... THESE ARE A 'MUST HAVE'!
The Vase is 24.5" Tall and 11" wide at the mid point.
Each Ginger Jar is 10" Tall and 9" Wide .
- 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Mint Mint less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.