Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
With its rich brown oak framing and herringbone upholstery, this armchair introduces a decidedly collegiate palette to a Ruhlmann-inspired Gallic ...
moreWith its rich brown oak framing and herringbone upholstery, this armchair introduces a decidedly collegiate palette to a Ruhlmann-inspired Gallic silhouette. Equally at home in both transitional and traditional design settings, this chair’s graceful lines are complimented by precise details in construction.
Welting follows the sweeping arcs along the knife-edge back down to the arms and lower frame where a stepped reveal brings a touch of lightness to this structural element. Readily evident to the user, comfort is certainly not sacrificed for elegance. The plush fabric is upholstered with just the right amount of firmness while the hand-rubbed polish at the arms and throughout lends an invitingly tactile dimension to the finish. Available in limited production, this chair may be made to order in various woods that are currently available in the market and upholstered in COM.
Manufacture: Walter P. Sauer
Photography: Todd Weinstein Productions
Additional Detail photos: Matthew DeFrenza less
- 21ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 38.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the inventory of Anthony Morris Design upon final ... moreThis piece is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the inventory of Anthony Morris Design upon final preparation for shipment by the original Manufacturer -- Walter P. Sauer. less
- Anthony Morris
- Anthony Morris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 21.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 17.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 16.5 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.