STUNNING 19th Century French Empire, Neo-Classical or Rococo Revival style marquetry vitrine or display cabinet…..of LARGE proportions !!
A real ... moreSTUNNING 19th Century French Empire, Neo-Classical or Rococo Revival style marquetry vitrine or display cabinet…..of LARGE proportions !!
A real statement piece !
Made of kingwood and walnut with quality Classical ormolu mounts.
It has ebonized pillars in the Empire style .....walnut and rosewood friezes in the Rococo style.
Double glass doors to middle section and single glass doors on either side.
The Glass on the doors are framed in ormolu banding.
Marquetry panels on front.......Parquetry on sides.
The front central section is a pull out drawers with gorgeous rosewood frieze panel and original carved rosewood knobs.
Scrolling pelmet on the top in 3 sections banded in ormolu beading.
Scrolling base with cabriolet feet and ormolu mounts on base.
Various ormolu mounts ........... floral mounts...........mounts of Baachus......................mounts of neo-classical female figures.
3 glass shelves in each section and wired for illumination.
In 3 sections......2 side cabinets and large central section with 3 section pelmet.........BEAUTIFUL PIECE !!! less
- 76ʺW × 24ʺD × 88ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good original condition. Some repairs to ormolu beading on the base. Good original condition. Some repairs to ormolu beading on the base. less
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.