“Garfield Suite VII” is a 2017 oil painting on cardboard by Ted Stanuga. In a stunning palette of neutrals, yellows ...
more“Garfield Suite VII” is a 2017 oil painting on cardboard by Ted Stanuga. In a stunning palette of neutrals, yellows, blues, and reds, Stanuga paints complex shapes, layers and plays with negative space by incorporating the element of the raw cardboard base.
A life of painting shows through in Ted Stanuga’s abstractions. Starting from a drawing, he goes through processes of sanding, repainting, and redrawing to approach a more specific space in his pieces. His intuition, accompanied by an attention to color mixing and technical processes results in Stanuga’s sharply composed, expressive paintings.
Ted Stanuga’s work has been shown at Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, Brooklyn Museum, The Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco, and the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
Tracing Space, a solo show of Stanuga’s work, will open on Friday, September 14th with a reception from 6-9pm. The exhibition will be on view through October 28, 2018. less
- 24ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 36ʺH
- Ted Stanuga
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.