Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This distinctive lounge chair joins an eclectic palate of materials into a sophisticated and modern form. The seat and back ...
moreThis distinctive lounge chair joins an eclectic palate of materials into a sophisticated and modern form. The seat and back are upholstered in a vibrant royal blue kimono silk-repurposed for this upholstery. The subtle nubs in the raw silk used to weave this fabric are intentional, and add interest to this bold material which is also balanced by the double panel construction of the upholstery. The legs are crafted from exceedingly rare 2” thick Black Palm wood lumber, with a full filled high gloss Italian Polyurethane finish, that is hand rubbed and polished to a high gloss sheen. This elegant finish enhances the particularly rustic raw material, which is then further accented by oil-rubbed bronze feet and custom inset glides. The chair, also also available in limited production, may be made to order in various woods that are currently available in the market. Please contact the designer to inquire about other silks available for upholstery.
Manufacture: Walter P. Sauer
Photography: Todd Weinstein Productions
Additional Detail photos: Matt DeFrenza less
- 26ʺW × 33ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the inventory of Anthony Morris Design upon final ... moreThis piece is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the inventory of Anthony Morris Design upon final preparation for shipment by the original Manufacturer -- Walter P. Sauer. less
- Anthony Morris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 20.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 24.0 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.