This product is no longer available.
This is a late 19th Century circa 1870, burl walnut breakfront wardrobe.
It has 3 doors, the 2 side doors ... moreThis is a late 19th Century circa 1870, burl walnut breakfront wardrobe.
It has 3 doors, the 2 side doors open to reveal space for the hanging of clothes etc.
One side (right) has a secret drawer at the base.
The center breakfront door has a GORGEOUS full length beveled mirror and it opens to reveal a fabulous set of 3 drawers made of mahogany with recessed brass handles. Above the set of drawers are 3 removeable tray shelves with lips.
The interior of the piece is all made of the finest cuban flamed mahogany, but the exterior is completely veneered in a thick burl walnut veneer of the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY.
The entire piece is topped by a curved pelmet with a central arch with a a geometric shaped decoration as its central motif.
It has all its original hardware, locks etc.
THIS TYPE OF PIECE WOULD ONLY HAVE GRACED ONE OF THE GREAT HOUSES, just like Downton Abbey less
- 81ʺW × 25.5ʺD × 88.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition...some cracks in the veneer due to age as one would expect. Excellent condition...some cracks in the veneer due to age as one would expect. less
- Place of Origin
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Walnut Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses in Dallas
- Mirror Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Brass Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Glass Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Mahogany Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Metal Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.