Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Tyra Lundgren (Swedish, 1897 – 1979) was a multidisciplinary artist most known for her ceramic work. She studied at the Royal ...
moreTyra Lundgren (Swedish, 1897 – 1979) was a multidisciplinary artist most known for her ceramic work. She studied at the Royal Institute of Fine Arts in Stockholm from 1918 – 1922, studying abroad in Vienna and Paris. Finally returning to Sweden from Paris in the early 1940s, Lundgren created designs for many European ceramics and glass companies, including: Lidköping, Rörstrand, and Kosta in Sweden; Arabia in Finland; Sèvres in France; and Vetri Muranesi Venini in Venice, before joining Gustavsberg.
Most known for natural elements, like birds, fish, and reptiles, Lundgren also worked as a painter, designer, and a writer. She was renowned for her expressive sculptures and reliefs, which she created in both sculptural and monumental scale. Featured in the World Exhibition of 1937, Lundgren received the Litteris et Artibus award from the King of Sweden in 1950 for outstanding artistic efforts. Her public works are installed throughout Scandinavia, and smaller works are in the collections of the National Museum in Stockholm, Victoria and Albert Museum in London, the Cultural History Museum in Lund, and the Gotland Art Museum, among many others. less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 28ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.