Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This Modern, naturally "Rustic" Bench is inspired by the supporting "log" of Madrona burl. This remaindered core log, left for ...
moreThis Modern, naturally "Rustic" Bench is inspired by the supporting "log" of Madrona burl. This remaindered core log, left for waste at the point at which the rotary slicing process is no longer viable to cut veneers, was then salvaged from the grinder, to be reclaimed, cleaned, carved, and incorporated into the design of this unique Bench. The Bench top and flat leg are veneered in Amber Satinwood, finished in the remarkable natural color of this wood, with semi-open pore catalyzed lacquer that is traditionally hand rubbed to a satin sheen. This unique one of a kind Bench represents the potential for high end design and manufacture utilizing salvaged materials, and not only new harvest and production. We are particularly pleased to offer this piece as an Object that represents our ability to create works of art that are functional, in any period, style, and material that are integral to the Furniture Arts as realized in French Cabinetmaking in the first half of the 20th Century. Please contact the designer to explore the availability of other logs and benches that are currently available, or to discuss made to order pieces.
Design: ANTHONY MORRIS
Manufacture: Walter P. Sauer
Photography: Todd Weinstein Productions less
- 73ʺW × 18ʺD × 17.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
This bench has only been used as a showroom model, and once lent for the staging of a high end ...
moreThis bench has only been used as a showroom model, and once lent for the staging of a high end residential property in Manhattan's Greenwich Village.
It is new production with salvaged and remaindered materials, in the same condition as first built. This piece has also been cleaned, polished and prepared for sale by the original manufacture. less
- Anthony Morris
- Anthony Morris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.