Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This five panel folding screen in American Black Walnut, features a modern green silk Obi made in Kyoto Japan, and ...
moreThis five panel folding screen in American Black Walnut, features a modern green silk Obi made in Kyoto Japan, and is inspired by Japanese Country Architecture and the Art of Kimono. Additionally, the sensibility of the design is informed by the study of Japanese Structures such as the Katsura Imperial Villa, also in Kyoto. The removable bronze rods holding the fabric allow for changing the Obi with the seasons, which in Japan is a key cultural affectation, where fabrics are routinely changed with every change of season throughout the home. Additional Obi may be purchased separately, tailored to fit this screen, in a wide variety of patterns and colors. Pricing for additional Obi upon request.
Design: ANTHONY MORRIS
Manufacturer: Walter P. Sauer
Photography: Todd Weinstein Productions less
- 90ʺW × 1.75ʺD × 72.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This screen has only been in use as a Showroom model and marketing tool to present the Japanese Obi fabric ... moreThis screen has only been in use as a Showroom model and marketing tool to present the Japanese Obi fabric to the New York Market. This piece will be cleaned and polished by the original manufacturer prior to shipment. less
- Anthony Morris
- Anthony Morris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Asian Screens and Room Dividers
- Wood Screens and Room Dividers
- Gold Screens and Room Dividers
- Modern Screens and Room Dividers
- Brown Screens and Room Dividers
- Fabric Screens and Room Dividers
- Green Screens and Room Dividers
- Japanese Screens and Room Dividers
- Metal Screens and Room Dividers
- Rustic Screens and Room Dividers
- Screens and Room Dividers in New York
- Textile Screens and Room Dividers
- Walnut Screens and Room Dividers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.