Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This console was designed and fabricated with a respectful intent to pay homage to Tommi Parzinger. Anthony Morris spent many ...
moreThis console was designed and fabricated with a respectful intent to pay homage to Tommi Parzinger. Anthony Morris spent many years on the shop floor of Walter P. Sauer fabricating "Parzinger Originals"; both standard pieces from the Parzinger line and custom designs. Walter P. Sauer, the 130 year old furniture and cabinetry manufacturer owned by Anthony Morris since 1987, was an integral component of the work of Tommi Parzinger from the early 1950’s until the early 1990’s. Working closely with Mr. Parzinger and his partner Donald Cameron, giving three dimensional life to their design work, Mr. Morris is quite fortunate to have learned firsthand from an Icon of Mid-Century Modern design. He was introduced not only to the highest standards of furniture making, an honest integrity in the use of materials, and the workings of the structural and functional engineering of custom furniture, but was also witness to the creative process of furniture design from a notable Master. This unique piece, intended for the foyer, includes the use of ziricote veneer, bronze, & textured gilt leather, as well as the details, use of materials, and the traditionally hand rubbed and polished finish that are intimately inspired and informed by Parzinger. Available also in limited production, and customizable in collaboration with the designer.
Design: ANTHONY MORRIS
Manufacture: Walter P Sauer
Photography: Todd Weinstein Productions less
- 34ʺW × 16ʺD × 37ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- One of only two made in limited production, this is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the ... moreOne of only two made in limited production, this is new fabrication, never used, and will be sold from the inventory of Anthony Morris Design upon final preparation for shipment by the original Manufacturer -- WP. Sauer less
- Anthony Morris
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Art Deco Credenzas and Sideboards
- New York Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Leather Credenzas and Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas and Sideboards
- Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- Animal Skin Credenzas and Sideboards
- Bronze Credenzas and Sideboards
- Chocolate Credenzas and Sideboards
- Textile Credenzas and Sideboards
- Veneer Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.