Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Robert Rauschenberg poster for an exhibition of his work at the Moderna Museet in Stockholm Sweden in 1981. It is ... moreRobert Rauschenberg poster for an exhibition of his work at the Moderna Museet in Stockholm Sweden in 1981. It is in fine condition, linen mounted, with a 2.5" border beyond the poster which measures 25"x39". There is no indication on the poster that it is of a Rauschenberg exhibition, or that it shows a work by him other that the very small R. R. in the art which is shown in close-up. There is, of course, his boldly signed "Rauschenberg" in black marker at the lower right, which is not a printed part of the poster. In the close-up small breaks in the signature shows printing below. It has also been compared to another signature by Rauschenberg on the same poster which is markedly different than this example. less
- 25ʺW × 1ʺD × 39ʺH
- Robert Rauschenberg
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- IT IS AN ORIGINAL VINTAGE POSTER FROM THE PERIOD THAT HAS BEEN MOUNTED ON LINEN. IT IS AN ORIGINAL VINTAGE POSTER FROM THE PERIOD THAT HAS BEEN MOUNTED ON LINEN. less
- Art Subject
- Abstract Posters
- Almond Posters
- Black Posters
- Brown Posters
- Burnt Umber Posters
- Chocolate Posters
- Dark Green Posters
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Posters
- Eggshell Posters
- Gold Posters
- Goldenrod Posters
- Gray Posters
- Green Posters
- Linen Posters
- Marker Posters
- Off-white Posters
- Orange Posters
- Outdoor Decor
- Oxblood Red Posters
- Paper Posters
- Pumpkin Posters
- Red Posters
- Robert Rauschenberg Posters
- Tampa Posters
- Tan Posters
- Textile Posters
- White Posters
- Yellow Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.