Lladro Retired Pair of Mandarin Vases. SIMPLY STUNNING, RARE AND EXCEPTION pair of Lladro vases.
THESE VASES ARE AS RARE ... moreLladro Retired Pair of Mandarin Vases. SIMPLY STUNNING, RARE AND EXCEPTION pair of Lladro vases.
THESE VASES ARE AS RARE AS HEN'S TEETH
We 'dare you to try and find one them online, let alone a PAIR
Lladro is a 'fine hard paste porcelain made in Valencia, Spain and the production method is a highly prized secret.....not unlike Col. Saunder's Recipe
Lladro is WORLD FAMOUS for producing some of the finest and most collectible porcelain currently being made anywhere in the World.
Collectors of Lladro are counted in their Millions
These two vases were produced and sold individually and were titled "Mandarin Vase".
They were sculpted by Julio Fernandez and were in production from 1973 to 1981.
In 1981 they were 'retired' and production stopped. You CANNOT BUY THESE ANYMORE
Based on their RARITY we think only a small number were actually produced as they simply NEVER APPEAR ON THE MARKET
"Mandarin Vase' started production by Lladro in 1973 and are renowned as their finest vases ever produced. They are most impressive and statement pieces.
Around the same time, Lladro produced two figurines of a Chinese Nobleman and Noblewoman which were produced in very small numbers and the mould was destroyed when production stopped in 1978. These two figurines are HIGHLY sought after. AND WE HAVE A PAIR (Check them out in this Section !)
We believe that these vases were similarly produced in limited numbers as part of the same series of Chinese style Lladro wares.
Each of these 'Mandarin Vases" is marked; One is No. 4, meaning it was the 4th piece EVER produced. No. 11 meaning it was the 11th piece ever produced, that makes them one of the very early one's produced and they were sculpted, decorated and signed by the ORIGINAL ARTIST Julio Fernandez, they are both initialed by the artist. This SIGNIFICANTLY adds to the value of the piece
We are of the opinion that these were made circa 1973. In the first run of this vase. They are early numbers and the original owner collected her extensive Lladro Collection in the 1970's and early 1980's.
Lladro Porcelain "Mandarin Vase", depicts a Chinese Nobleman, flanked on either side by 2 handmaidens, one holding flowers and the other releasing a Dove. They are all situated under a Blossom Tree with a kneeling bench to the foreground.
Both vases sit on a later wooden Chinese style plinth with individual silver label.
- 8ʺW × 8ʺD × 17ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- MInt MInt less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.