ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE large piece of Lladro Spanish porcelain. Lladro In the Gondola by Catala and Ruiz.
Lladro ... moreABSOLUTELY STUNNING and HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE large piece of Lladro Spanish porcelain. Lladro In the Gondola by Catala and Ruiz.
Lladro is a fine hard paste porcelain made in Valencia, Spain and the production method is a highly prized secret, not unlike Col. Saunder's Recipe.
Lladro is WORLD FAMOUS for producing some of the finest and most collectible porcelain currently being made anywhere in the World.
Collectors of Lladro are counted in their Millions.
Titled "In the Gondola" and sculpted by Francisco Catala and decorated by D. Julio Ruiz from circa 1978.
"In the Gondola' started production by Lladro in 1978 and is still in production today as one of their most impressive and statement pieces, to buy one of these directly from Lladro will cost $4,000, (and this for an unsigned production).
This piece is one of the very early one's produced and was sculpted, decorated and signed by the ORIGINAL ARTISTS. This SIGNIFICANTLY adds to the value of the piece.
We are of the opinion that this was made circa 1980, it is an early number and the original owner collected her extensive Lladro Collection in the late 1970's and early 1980's.
Lladro Porcelain Figural Group, "In the Gondola", issued 1978, depicting a couple and their daughter with gondolier.
This is a rare and LIMITED EDITION version of this sculpture, especially as this one was sculpted by Francisco Catala and decorated by D. Julio Ruiz, and it is SIGNED by both artists.
It is fully marked: No. 376
The piece sits on a later silvered wooden plinth (to simulate being on water) with label. less
- 31ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor repair to one end of gondola...reflected in price Minor repair to one end of gondola...reflected in price less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.