Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Gary Magakis’ handmade Ledges 2 Side Table reflects the sculptor’s distinct approach to creating bold and dense geometric forms ...
moreGary Magakis’ handmade Ledges 2 Side Table reflects the sculptor’s distinct approach to creating bold and dense geometric forms that exude a Modernist elegance and buoyance. At once a functional object and a freestanding sculpture, the table is experienced differently from every angle. The work features dynamic splashes of black and copper hues that combine to create rich shadows.
Since joining Todd Merrill Studio in 2013 Gary Magakis has built a cult-like following among top designers and collectors for his dynamic studio-driven metal furniture composed of seemingly simple geometric shapes.
When creating his bronze and steel sculptural furniture, Magakis looks to ancient metal arts, modern architecture, and the American Studio Craft Movement for inspiration. However, it is the work of Paul Evans that has left the most significant impression on Magakis. Evans’ unprecedented use of sculpted metal forms and patinated surfaces is reflected in Magakis’ Sculpted Metal series. Magakis’ distinct approach to design produces bold and dense geometric forms that exude a Modernist elegance and buoyancy.
As the artist works on a commission basis, custom dimensionality and finishes may be accommodated. less
- 37.5ʺW × 24ʺD × 18ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Excellent condition. less
- Gary Magakis
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.