Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
PRESENTING an EXTREMELY LARGE Early 19C Davenport Longport Imari China Dinner Service from circa 1810 - 1820. HIGH REGENCY PERIOD. ...
morePRESENTING an EXTREMELY LARGE Early 19C Davenport Longport Imari China Dinner Service from circa 1810 - 1820. HIGH REGENCY PERIOD.
It numbers 175 pieces in total......it was MOST DEFINITELY made for one of the large Manor Houses in the UK during the Reign of George III.(Downton Abbeyesque!!). Just consider the Dinner Party where you would need 100 Dinner Plates. The pattern is an homage to Japanese Imar, with classic Imari cobalt blue, orange, green, and pink floral design all accentuated by GORGEOUS 24k gold gilt work. What makes this particular pattern and service SO RARE and OUTSTANDING is the incorporation of royal/sky blue patterns on all pieces. You could search all your life and not find this pattern, let alone a Service of 175 pieces. We are of the opinion that it was 'custom' made by Davenport for it's original owner, a Baron, Baroness, Lord, Lady, Duke or Duchess.....take your pick!l
This is WITHOUT A DOUBT the finest Dinner Service we have EVER seen!! less
- 1ʺW × 1ʺD × 1ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition: Excellent. The largest game platter has a historic repair (metal staples) and one open tureen has a crack and ... moreCondition: Excellent. The largest game platter has a historic repair (metal staples) and one open tureen has a crack and historic repair.....otherwise this Service is 'MINT'. less
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.