Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
David Nosanchuk (b. 1969) is an inspired American artist based in New York City. Within all of Nosanchuk’s work ...
moreDavid Nosanchuk (b. 1969) is an inspired American artist based in New York City. Within all of Nosanchuk’s work, the fusing of subject, technology, and craft provide a narrative that is visually and emotionally layered, forging an ongoing dialogue over space and time.
His early studies at the Cranbrook Academy, Michigan’s historic arts community, embedded into Nosanchuk the methods and traditions of modern design that continue to inform his process.
Nosanchuk earned a degree in Art History at University of Michigan, moving to Los Angeles shortly thereafter to pursue a Masters of Architecture at Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc.) In Los Angeles, Nosanchuk became a master woodworker-designing and constructing furniture, and eventually teaching furniture fabrication.
In 2000, Nosanchuk launched his first furniture and lighting collection at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. In 2012, an iteration of the lamp was permanently installed on the Cranbrook campus, where Nosanchuk has been commissioned to design more unique decorative elements. His current work has been shown and collected in museums including the Triennale di Milano, Les Arts Decoratifs in Paris, the Cooper Hewitt, the Museum of the City of New York and the Museumof Arts and Design in New York. His 3D Printed Lamp, “Louie” was the installed in a series in last summer’s Italian Olympic Pavilion. Nosanchuk is also currently working on commissions and installations with international museums and galleries, unique brands, as well as architects, designers and private clients. less
- 18.5ʺW × 14ʺD × 17ʺL
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good condition. Good condition. less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.