Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
It is a highly unusual to find a pair of matched of early 20th century, French canvas and leather Hat ... moreIt is a highly unusual to find a pair of matched of early 20th century, French canvas and leather Hat Trunks. The wide-striped canvas combined with the patinated horse tack toned leather compares to Louis Vuitton trunks of the same time period. The trunks have been recently relined in appropriate off-white cotton. The leather, locks and hardware, although showing wear, are in good working condition. No keys are available. less
- 16ʺW × 16ʺD × 20ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. The imperfections are normal and expected natural patination. Wear consistent with age and use. The imperfections are normal and expected natural patination. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
- Art Deco Side Tables
- Brass Side Tables
- Animal Skin Side Tables
- Leather Side Tables
- French Side Tables
- Metal Side Tables
- White Side Tables
- Boho Chic Side Tables
- French Country Side Tables
- Shabby Chic Side Tables
- Side Tables in Los Angeles
- Art Nouveau Side Tables
- Outdoor Side Tables
- Pink Side Tables
- Textile Side Tables
- Traditional Side Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.