Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The second largest of its kind ever made, this remarkable and rare 20-module time tower was created by Patek Philippe ...
moreThe second largest of its kind ever made, this remarkable and rare 20-module time tower was created by Patek Philippe of Geneva. Part of the highly regarded and technologically advanced Patek Philippe Electronic Clock System, this time tower was specially crafted for Bayerischer Rundfunk, an important national broadcasting company in Munich. With this module-style time tower system, the company could guarantee complete time synchronization in multiple locations, offering both flexibility and accuracy during everyday operations. The unique components boast 55 individual analog dials that each measure hours, minutes, and seconds.
Renowned clockmakers Patek Philippe established their electronic time keeping division in 1946 with the primary goal of developing the most accurate timekeeping clocks and watches on the market. It was during the 1970s that the Swiss company perfected this remarkable technology, and their master clock systems were largely considered the most cutting edge and precise systems on the market. These incredible master clock systems were crafted on a commissioned basis for only the most important clients, meaning no two systems were ever created exactly alike. An array of businesses and services, including airports, hospitals, radio stations, jewelry and office buildings, employed these timing systems to ensure that the exact time was uniformly displayed throughout a building or complex. Today, the few unique systems created by the company are incredibly rare limited editions and seldom appear on the market. less
- 43.12ʺW × 24.62ʺD × 79.75ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Place of Origin
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.